Wednesday 20 June 2012

15 Principles of Business Game Design for effective team-based experiential learning

I spend a lot of time developing custom business games for teams which usually have a significant computer element to them. This area is strewn with pitfalls, good intentions and misconceptions and there is a huge risk that the game becomes too complex or an end in itself or graphically distracting. Therefore I have been constantly on the lookout for a really good practical set of business game design guidelines (like Disney’s principles of Animation). Unfortunately I have not yet been able to find just what I was looking for so in their absence I thought I should try and write my own.........

Read the full article

Ken Thompson (aka The BumbleBee) blogs about bioteams, virtual collaboration and business simulation at www.bioteams.com.